Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sometimes diets don't count....

Hello friends!  I had an epiphany this week.  I realized that there are times when diets don't count.  I have compiled a list.  Here it is :) 

Diets don't count when....
  • You're on your period. Bloating + chocolate + grumpy gills = no diet. End of story.  
  • Your dad makes his Homemade Turkey Pot Pie. Yummm!
  • You haven't slept well in a couple of weeks
  • Someone offers you a cupcake, doughnut, or cookie (especially chocolate chip)
  • Tragedy hits your community
  • Tragedy hits your close friends/family
  • You have your first nursing lab evaluation of the semester
  • All your workout clothes are dirty...and laundry day is a couple of days away
And that my friends...is why I haven't dieted this week.  I'm sorry to disappoint!  On the bright side, I haven't gained/lost any weight this week!  That's better than nothing! I'll be better this week, and that's a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment